Title: Lullaby

Author: YuffieBunny
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: KaoruXShinya
Date: 10.10.03

Notes: I do not claim Dir En Grey as my own… nor do I claim God or an Angel as my own

~*~*~*~*~

“Kinda funny how this is turning out don’t you think?” The mans voice seemed to echo through the black room. It was hot, he knew what he was after.
“Drop the act.” The bound man replied. “Let me go, I’ll be out the door with out a word to any one.”
The other chuckled. “Comfort is a mystery...” He sat smoking his cigarette, slyly keeping an eye on the nude and bound body. “I need to get what I crave, what’s mine.” He rose slowly to his feet, the cigarette hanging loosely from his lips. “Do you need me to pretend?” His hand lashed out to grab the chin of the smaller man, lifting his face to force him to look up. He laughed as he looked down at the tortured body. “Mine.” Shinya cried out in pain as Kaoru let go of his chin and slapped him. “Take what’s mine.” He dropped the ashes of his cigarette to the floor and kneeled over them. “So, mine, how do you like this?” Kaoru devilishly eyed the ribbons and rope that held Shinya’s arms behind his body, they tugged them up and back, like a crucifixion against the wall. “Positions are some what switched, but I sort of like seeing you like this.”
“Kaoru... please.” Shinya begged. “I’m sorry for what ever I did, just please let me go.” The smaller man was in pain for being hung like this for some time. His voice was desperate to be let go and his body was becoming weaker the longer he stayed tied up against Kaoru’s wall.
Kaoru sighed. “You do know... ever since that fall I just haven’t been feeling myself.” He sat back, taking another drag and blowing the smoke up to Shinya. “Such a little boy.” Kaoru purred. “You did nothing wrong I promise you that.” His smile was unnerving. “Pale Angel... I would never do anything to hurt you.” Kaoru let the cigarette drop and he put it out against the carpet. “In fact I wish only the opposite.”
“Then please untie me! Kao-chan I don’t know why you’re doing this to me... tell me what’s going on and please let me go!” Shinya almost shouted.
Kaoru hummed to himself, “I’m more than just a little curious; oh before I tell you anything, what did happen to that halo of yours?” Shinya blinked at Kaoru. “Oh?” Kaoru smiled. “So you don’t know?” He eyed Shinya’s nude body. “I mean... goodness you’ve been so naughty since your decent.” He licked his lips at the younger man, Shinya’s eyes begged silently, it was obvious how frightened he was. “How long have we known each other?” Kaoru asked, his voice sounded a little tender.
“A few years now... Kao-chan...?” Shinya peered at him. “Please tell me what’s going on.”
“Mmm... not yet. I want to have some fun with this side of you first.” Kaoru winked at him as his hand traveled up the inside of his thigh. Shinya watched as Kaoru went to feel himself up, caressing himself through his dark jeans as he sat before him. “It makes me hot to see you like this.”
Shinya closed his eyes. “Stop!” He turned his face from Kaoru. “What are you doing, this is wrong!”
“Don’t close your eyes baby...” Kaoru stopped touching himself to kneel back up in front of Shinya. “Oh dear!” Kaoru gasped. “Shinya...” He pleaded with him to lift his face. “Baby... your hands are turning blue.” Shinya sobbed out slightly, he didn’t want to show Kaoru his tearing face. “Hey... Shinya, look at me.” Kaoru grabbed his face with both hands. “Promise to not run... if I let your arms out?”
Shinya looked into Kaoru’s eyes, after much coaxing from his side to look up, his tears ran down his cheeks, soaking his pale skin. “Anything... please just let me out of this and I’ll listen to what ever it is you want to say.” At this point Shinya was willing to do anything to get blood back into his arms.
Kaoru breathed in slowly, reaching up and tugging at the knots and one by one Shinya’s arms dropped to his side. Shinya cried slightly as he messaged each hand, the feeling of blood returning to them almost hurt but he let it go and slowly the colour returned. “Now... before you disappear like last time, tell me something.” Kaoru’s lips sunk in closer to Shinya. He froze under the older man, his lips quivering while Kaoru’s moistened his neck. “Where has that halo of yours gone off to?” Kaoru’s breath was hot against Shinya’s skin, it almost tickled as he lay gentle kisses down it.
“I-” Shinya stuttered. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
“Oh come on... you mean to tell me you don’t remember your halo?” Kaoru giggled, letting Shinya feel his lips as they smiled against his neck, his hands slowly caressing Shinya’s sore forearms. “I’m waiting to hear your whisper of sweet insanity.” Kaoru nuzzled Shinya’s hair. “Like you used to, whisper those things that made your halo vanish from you crown. Please... my sweet angel.” Kaoru’s hips inched closer and Shinya shied away from him, noticing the hard bulge beneath the cloth.
“I seriously don’t remember anything... Kaoru we’ve never been together like this... I thought we were just friends...” Shinya’s voice was filled with confusion and honesty. He had no idea what Kaoru was talking about.
“Precious... I gave up my world to follow you here, to be able to feel you the way I used to.” Kaoru tilted his head up. “You used to be such a narcissistic drama queen. Please... Shinya.” Kaoru’s nose brushed Shinya’s wet cheek. “I don’t want to hurt you if I don’t have to.”
Shinya shivered as he watched Kaoru lift his shirt off bearing his firm chest to the younger man. “Kaoru... what are...”
“Oh don’t be stupid Shinya...” Kaoru spat out, he reached down and undid his pants, sitting back to kick them off. Shinya gasped in embarrassment as Kaoru sat there naked before him. “Nothing you haven’t seen before.” Kaoru pursed his lips out to Shinya. “You should already know how quickly you can make me hard.”
“Kaoru I’m being serious! I have no idea what you’re talking about!!” Shinya cried out.
Kaoru grunted out at him, “I’ve come this far to find you, taken you home.” He was growing angry now. “Stop playing around Shinya, you know damn well what you are!”
“No I don’t!” Shinya protested. “I’m human, I’m a drummer, I’m... I’m me! What else should there be? Kaoru please just be up front with me about what’s happening here!” Shinya’s tears had dried, his face now began to show how Kaoru felt, anger. He was getting fed up with Kaoru’s talk.
“Shinya... it’s stupid for me to tell you what you are.” Kaoru got to his feet and grabbed Shinya by the arm, pulling him up beside his body and dragging him over to a mirror in his room. “Don’t tell me you can’t remember something like this!” Kaoru turned Shinya around so he could get a good look at his back and with one swift move Kaoru ripped into the skin on Shinya’s back.
He yelled out in pain as blood began to stream down his flesh, but Kaoru stepped back to watch as Shinya bent over, crying against the pain of the recent action Kaoru placed upon him. “Lay your head down child...” Kaoru told him, grabbing Shinya’s hair and forcing his head to turn to the mirror.
Through fresh tears Shinya gasped out at the image and tried to pull his hair free from the older man’s grip. “What the fuck did you do to me?!?” Shinya jumped up and cried out again as he looked into the mirror. A pair of dusty iridescent angel wings emitted from his shoulder blades. They weren’t feathered or solid, the looked almost like they were a projection, an after image of wings.
“Now don’t say you don’t remember!” Kaoru boasted towards the bleeding body. “My angel, my servant... my lover!” He spat out, sitting his naked body down on the bed behind him. “This hurts to not be remember by the one who swore me eternal love!” Kaoru pouted up at Shinya, rose a hand to him and with one slight wave all pain seemed to disappear from Shinya’s back, and with a quick glance back to the mirror he saw that the wings were gone as well. “I am God.” Shinya’s eyes widened and he looked back to Kaoru who sat there, a serious look painted to his face. “When I ruled over my kingdom I had a servant, who used to bring me water when I asked for it.” Kaoru’s eyes seemed to wander, he began to look sad. “That angel...” he peeked back to Shinya. “One nite brought me my water.” He slid further onto the bed, resting up against the headboard. “And with my command stayed with me a little longer so that I would have someone to talk to.” Shinya stood there, watching while Kaoru spoke. “And we made love,” His words seemed to roll off so easily. “We fucked until the sun came up.” Shinya bit his lower lip, wondering if God really did act like this, saying such words. “We both had an eye on what we were after. It was complete lust at first, but with each nite we spent together I began to fall in love with you. But such an act between God and one of his angels is of course forbidden, and we were sworn out of heaven and dropped to earth. Not before promising one another that we’d one day meet again, and continue to love the way we always had.” Kaoru bit a lip innocently looking back at Shinya who still stood there in bewilderment. “Hard, and long into the nite.”
Shinya swallowed hard as he watched Kaoru raise another hand and motion for him to come to the bed. “I... still don’t understand though-”
“You kept running from me!” Kaoru shouted. “That’s why I had to drug you and tie you like I did!” Kaoru’s hand dropped violently to the bed and Shinya’s body was uncontrollably pushed to the mattress next to his. “How else would you listen to me? You kept running from me, when all I wanted was my angel back!”
Shinya rose to his knees, his body beginning to feel hot again next to Kaoru. “But even after you telling me this... Kaoru you can’t be telling the truth this just isn’t real! How can you be God?”
“I’m not any more, just like you are no longer an angel... but I looked for you for so long, I missed you Shinya and I wanted my lover back.” Kaoru whimpered as Shinya went to get back up from the bed. “Please.” Kaoru sat up and reached out to gently touch Shinya’s cheek. Shinya’s body jerked as he touched him, “Tell me how you’re going to make your amends for treating someone you love like this?”
Shinya dropped back down to sit, completely over come with grief. “Kaoru...” He looked over at him.
“I’m not lying... I’m just tired of trying to get you back into my arms, I’ve been searching for far too long.” Kaoru’s fingers traced patterns along Shinya’s cheek, traveling down lightly to his neck before he tugged Shinya in closer. “Let us go back to the way we were so many centuries ago, your halo’s gone now... it doesn’t matter what we do we can finally be together the way we wanted to.”
Shinya’s eyes softened as he looked over Kaoru’s face, and before he could even comprehend what was happening he had pulled Shinya down to the bed on top of his body and drew him into a deep kiss. Surprisingly, Shinya didn’t fight to get away. He closed his eyes, and kissed back passionately, giving his old lover one last try before he would say if this was real or not.
Shinya moaned out slightly, moving his hands to either side of Kaoru’s body before slowly straddling the warm body. The kiss was broken and both mouths began to devour one another’s neck, licking and nipping at the flesh that was lain out before them. Kaoru’s hands traveled down Shinya’s back and pulled his hips in closer. “Unn!” Shinya’s head shot up in surprise as he felt himself against Kaoru. “Why am I...” Shinya blushed, very noticeably as well and Kaoru giggled slightly. Shinya bit back his bottom lip and moaned, looking down at both of their erections brushing up together. “I feel so hot inside...” Shinya whispered out to Kaoru’s ear.
“Just let it take over.” Kaoru licked at Shinya’s ear lobe.
“But I’m-”
“Shy?” Kaoru kissed Shinya’s lips softly. “Don’t be... we’ve done this so many times.”
“I don’t remember them though...” Shinya closed his eyes, blushing even more as he realized his hips had been rocking down into Kaoru’s.
“You will, trust me.” Kaoru held Shinya close as he brought his lips in once more for another deep kiss. Both mouths willingly diving into each other’s, sucking and licking. Shinya’s whimpered, breaking the kiss as one of Kaoru’s hands snaked down to grab both cocks into his hand. “Does that feel nice?” Kaoru whispered.
Shinya moaned out childishly, burying his face into the crook of Kaoru’s shoulder. “D-don’t stop... please.” He gasped out, and his lover obeyed, moving his hand over both of their rock hard cocks. Shinya’s moans assaulted Kaoru’s ear, it was obvious he hadn’t been touched like this in a long time. “Mmmore… I want more!” he cried out, whimpering and rocking his hips into Kaoru’s hand.
Kaoru smiled to himself, patting the back of Shinya’s head and kissing at the other man’s neck. “Sit up.” He ordered as that hand left his head to reach off to the side. Shinya did so, watching as Kaoru’s hand came back with a small bottle. He spilled the contents into the palm of his hand and quickly grabbed up his own member and began to stroke it in front of Shinya. Kaoru looked up at Shinya seductively, who was still blushing and panting from before. Kaoru released himself, reaching for Shinya’s hips and pulling him closer. He went back and guided himself to Shinya’s ass slowly, looking up at the blonde who was biting back a whimper as he felt Kaoru’s wet head brush his hole. “You look so beautiful like that.” Kaoru teased, letting his fingers rub over his head and Shinya’s entrance. Shinya blushed again, moaning quietly while Kaoru went on teasing. His head dropped back though, as Kaoru finally released himself to let his lubricated cock slip slowly into Shinya. With out much guidance at all Shinya lowered himself on to Kaoru, burying him to the hilt in one slick movement. Kaoru couldn’t help but moan out at the feel of Shinya’s warm insides, listening to him gasp out as he rose up a few inches, only to rock himself back down slowly.
While Shinya picked up a smooth rhythm of bouncing his ass up and down Kaoru took a hold of his cock, tugging at it a few times to see what reaction he would get from his lover. And he smiled warmly, watching Shinya’s head drop forward to watch Kaoru’s work. They both panted and gasped as they picked up in speed. Kaoru couldn’t be happier, seeing his angel drive his ass down onto him again, squeezing his cock and pushing him to the edge. “Unn... Kao-sama!” Shinya gasped out, beginning to lose his concentration on what he was doing.
Kaoru groaned out in frustration, “It okay baby.” He cooed, grabbing Shinya’s hip with one hand, “Just stay right there.” And with that Shinya stayed put, whimpering as Kaoru slammed his hips up off the bed and into his ass.
“Nnnn-ahhh!!” Shinya cried out, the sound of their skin slapping together driving him crazy. He gasped out as Kaoru fucked him and jerked at his cock. “Ahhh... Kao... faster!” he moaned out, they were both so close to their climax.
Kaoru groaned out, driving into Shinya as hard as he could from his position while still jerking him in the same rhythm. “Shinya!” He cried out, pushing into his lover one last time, burying himself to the hilt as he spilt his cum deep inside the angel.
Shinya was right behind him, crying out his name and clutching onto the sheets below their bodies as he poured himself over Kaoru’s chest. He blushed, his body growing weak on top of him; he bent down to kiss Kaoru’s panting mouth, before slowly taking himself off of his cock. “Kaoru...” he purred as the other man broke the kiss. “I... I remember now.” Shinya’s eyes looked kind of sad.
“Baby.” Kaoru sighed happily as he wrapped his arms around him to hug him tightly. “Never leave me again.”
Shinya kissed Kaoru’s cheek, his eyes growing heavy with the need of sleep. “Of course...” He breathed in Kaoru’s smell. “I want to stay and service my God...” His hands played with the other mans hair lightly, brushing his fingers through it. Before breathing out one last time, and letting sleep take him he kissed out one last time, “I love you.”

end